True to its mission of making digital assets available to the Filipino, PDAX now has three additional cash-in partners to make it easier for users to trade with cryptocurrencies.
Now, users can deposit in their PDAX wallets through SM Department Stores and Supermarkets, Robinson’s Department Stores, and Palawan Pawnshops, adding to the growing list of over 30 already available cash-in channels.
With these new channels, cashing in through over-the-counter (OTC) methods can now be made from anywhere in the country, with 346 locations for SM Stores, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket and Savemore, 79 locations for Robinson’s Department Stores, and 3,521 outlets for Palawan Pawnshop.
And with only a minimum cash-in deposit of PHP 200, investing in the world’s top cryptocurrencies is now even more accessible, even for the novice trader, with the use of PDAX’s web exchange platform or mobile app.
PDAX currently lists 34 cryptocurrencies and counting including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), BNB (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Axie Infinity Shards (AXS), Smooth Love Potion (SLP) and many more.
Convenient and easy OTC cash-in
To cash in using these channels, users only need to have a verified PDAX account and to follow these steps:
- Log in to the account and submit a cash-in request using the preferred payment channel.
- From the web exchange, go to Funds > Payment In > PHP > Cash In > [Payment Channel]
- From the mobile app, go to Cash-in > Over the Counter > [Payment Channel]
- Enter the amount and tap “Next”.
- Review your cash-in details and tap “Confirm” to proceed.
- Enter your email address or mobile number where you want to receive further instructions on how to proceed.
- If via email, click the link sent to your email address and follow the instructions pay and complete your cash-in transaction. If via mobile number, click the link sent to your mobile number via SMS and follow the instructions to pay and complete your cash-in transaction.
For questions and concerns, users can contact PDAX through support.pdax.ph.
PDAX is a homegrown digital asset exchange in the Philippines, a safe, easy-to-use platform for Filipinos to buy and sell virtual currencies and assets. The company received its license from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas in 2018 and was officially launched in the Philippine market in 2019. PDAX believes that blockchain technology and digital assets are the key to financial inclusion in the Philippines and can create a level playing field that can empower Filipinos.
Visit pdax.ph or download the PDAX mobile app for more updates, or follow PDAX on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.